Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year!!! We headed to Philadelphia on New Years Eve and got settled into our apartment downtown. Its not home but I'm told its just for a little while until we find a place where there's room for my kitties and all of my toys. The place is just a few blocks away from this cool old park called Rittenhouse Square. The picture here is from Rittenhouse last weekend early in the morning when we were up before any of the other dogs. Philadelphia has alot of really old buildings and statues - I haven't seen the Liberty Bell yet but stay tuned. 

 I'm getting used to this snow thing, although the cold is another story. Sometimes its so cold I wear both my sweater AND my wool jacket. This weird guy stopped us on the street a few days ago and said he didn't blame me for being dressed up in the sweater, he blamed my mom. The rest of the conversation doesn't meet the Wall-e blog "G" rating, but I have to say that personally, I think he was just jealous....between you and me I actually like the sweater.  :-)

Hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying the New Year! I'd like to get a special shout out to all of my friends at Amazon. There's been a steady stream of Amazon boxes showing up here at the apartment,  and they usually have something for me inside. (Editor: and no sales tax! Keep up the good work). 




No comments:

Post a Comment