Sunday, December 12, 2010

Philadelphia?!?!?



The past few weeks have been pretty exciting....I'm told that we're moving to Philadelphia! I'm not quite so sure what this means, but everyone at work looks at me like its not a good thing.

For as long as I can remember, my day job has meant heading to the office. Its a pretty cush job - I sleep, eat, pass some gas, and play with my fellow office dogs. Every once in awhile I tear up a box or play fetch. There are treats everywhere and people to visit and lots of other dogs with toys.

From what I hear about this Philadelphia place, my job is about to change in a big way. For starters, no more heading to the office. And there's a lot of snow there, like really super freezing snow. I have a feeling there will be plenty to blog about in the coming months.

All's I can tell you right now is that during the last few more days at my current job, we're going to have some fun - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment